Do you prefer to work with your dog within your own home?
Are you wanting to buy or adopt a new dog but are unsure which dog is the right one for you?
Are you unable to commit to attending a 6 or 8 week course?
Do you have a specific problem that you need one on one assistance with?
Or perhaps a class situation just isn't for you
If any of the above sound like you, then a private one on one consultation may be the answer
Tailored to suit you and your dogs specific needs, I come to your home and work personally with you and your dog. Your initial consultation will include taking an extensive history of your dog so I can understand where your dog currently is at, as well as what you are hoping to achieve.
If you are requiring assistance in choosing your new dog, I will work with you to help you work out which breed is appropriate for you, your family and your lifestyle and even go with you to view the dog you are considering.
I will then send you a detailed report that is tailored personally to you and your dogs needs. Subsequent consultations then involve more hands on work with your dog if required.
- Your initial consultation is $95 and lasts between 1 to 2 hours.
- Subsequent consultations are $55 per hour.
What do I need to book a private consultation?
- a pet dog of any age, or a desire to own a pet dog.
- a willingness to help your dog achieve all they can be, this will include practicing appropriate exercises with your dog.
- to be 18 years or older (yes, the whole family can be present for a consultation and assist in training).
- an appropriate leash and collar for your dog.
- NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE is required.